Most public organisations who operate in Wales must provide opportunities to use the Welsh language.
These are some examples of services that you should expect:
- Telephone calls
- Help-lines and call-centres
- Personal meetings
- Public meetings
- Websites and online services
- Raising awareness of Welsh language services that are available.
In many cases, organisations must also:
- promote the use of the Welsh language;
- provide opportunities for staff to use or develop skills in the Welsh language;
- consider the effect of policy making decisions on the Welsh language;
- be accountable to the Commissioner, and users of their services.